Investment Vlog Project

Hello everyone, my name is Gavin, and I’m going to be telling you about my experience so far with my Stock Picker project. In case you don’t know what this is, the Stock Picker project is an assignment in which I have to make trades with well- financed businesses in the stock market. For example, if I wanted to trade with Twitter, I would search their abbreviated name (TRTW), then request a trade. If you are more interested in this, this paper will be updated monthly so that you guys can see if my investments have been worth it, or are slowly plummeting down a rabbit hole. There may even be the possibility that I invest in a new stock. Who knows?


A few companies that I have invested in that are showing the most financial growth currently Stitch Fix and Sony Corporation. In case you don't know, Stitch Fix is an online styling service in the United States, and Sony Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation. The cost to invest with Stitch Fix was $35.75. I would say compared to some of the other companies I have invested with, this one is more on the average in terms of cost. Considering that fact that they are doing very well in the stock market makes me very proud to invest with this company. Anyway, the cost to invest with Sony was $75.95. Sony was definitely one of the most expensive stocks that I have chosen to invest with, but they are a very famous and wealthy company. I also put into consideration that the PlayStation 5 is coming out this December. If there is a high demand and a high percentage of consumers buying the product, I will make more money off this stock.


For this category I have only chosen one to share currently. I've done this because this is a company that I had high expectations to come back, but it currently isn't working out. This company is the Campbell Soup Company. Campbell Soup Company is an American processed food and snack company. The cost that I paid to invest with this company was $48.39. Hopefully they will turn around from the position they are currently in, but we will see.


Well, that's all that I have for my presentation. Thanks to everyone who has read this!


Comments