Investment Vlog Part 2
Hello everyone, my name is Gavin, and I’m going to be giving you updates on my Stock Picker project. In case you don’t know what this is, the Stock Picker project is an assignment in which I have to make trades with well- financed businesses in the stock market. For example, if I wanted to trade with Twitter, I would search their abbreviated name (TRTW), then request a trade. If you are more interested in this, this paper will be updated monthly.
If you remember our last vlog, you may remember the two companies that were doing very well for me. These companies were Stitch Fix and Sony Corporation. In case you don't know, Stitch Fix is an online styling service in the United States, and Sony Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation. The cost to invest with Stitch Fix was $35.75, and the cost to invest with Sony was $75.95. These stocks still are doing very well for me, and I'm glad that I was able to invest with these companies.
Now if you remember last time, I also shared a company that didn't do so well for me. This company was the Campbell Soup Company. Campbell Soup Company is an American processed food and snack company, and the cost that I paid to invest with this company was $48.39. Unfortunately, they haven't really been doing so well. I think it's safe to say that this will not be moving anywhere, causing me to lose money.
Well, that's all that I have for my presentation. Thanks to everyone who has read this!
Comments
Post a Comment